GrieeX Movie Archive Program
GrieeX Movie Archive Program meets of all the needs of enthusiasts with useful and
easy to understand interfaces.
- User friendly interfaces.
- Metadata criteria (Original name, Director, Release date etc.)
- Take information from IMDB.com (Movie Name, Release Date, Director, Genre, Duration,
Language, Plot, Imdb Rate, Imdb Vote, Cast, Writer, Country, Imdb Photos)
- Receiving large movie poster from www.amazon.com
- Receiving large movie poster from www.dvdempire.com
- Receiving large movie poster from www.moviegoods.com
- Receiving large movie poster from www.Google.com
- To read the file information to the movie.
- File Formats supported:
Video : MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB)
(Codecs: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264, AVC...)
Audio : OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF
- Other film library programs, import (data GrieeX automated database retrieval) process.
you can transfer Import module with GrieeX Diviks, DivXTurk, PivX, DivxARC, All
your Movies, eXtreme Movie Manager program registered in the movie easier than ever
- You can share your movies that are saved in your database by clicking on only one
button as Excel format.
- You can transfer the movies that are saved as Excel format to GrieeX.
- You can update Imdb-date information with the help of Cumulative Update Module with
imdb movies recorded automatically until you choose all or just one key.
- You can take general information about your saved movies by statistics.
- You can run your movies on GrieeX not by searching between the files more fastly.
- You create your own rankings by giving your personal scores.
- You can access the program screenshots by clicking on here
Net Framework 3.5 is required to run the program. If. Net
Framework 3.5 is not installed on your system, here